Welcome to YaaMas Networking.
It’s really simple. YaaMas is for us. It’s about:
- creating a community of like-minded business owners who enjoy networking, want to help each other and want to grow their businesses.
- making new connections that lead to creating strong and lasting relationships for the future.
- being consistent and nurturing existing connections by regularly meeting up.
- turning up ready to help each other out so that we have a business community that goes from strength to strength and that can thrive.
We meet fortnightly on a Friday at 10:30am for a 60-minutes of online networking on Zoom. TERM TIMES ONLY
How does it work?
This is what your 60 minutes looks like:
- Introductions – It starts with the 10-second round. Yes, just 10-seconds. This is your opportunity to say this is me. All you need to do is tell us your name and in one short sentence what you do.
- Let’s connect – It’s time for the first round of 121s and to help the conversation flow you’ll have a question to discuss.
- Take 5 Insight – At the halfway mark, we’ll hear from one of our delegates who will share their business expertise or an inspiring journey.
- Let’s connect – It’s time for the second round of 121s and to help the conversation flow you’ll have a question to discuss.
- That’s a Wrap – and before you know it the networking is over so don’t forget to exchange details and book your follow on 121s.
DON’T FORGET: Just because our meeting has finished, it doesn’t mean that your networking has finished. Remember to connect on social media and arrange follow on 121s.
Frequently Answer Questions
Q: When will I get the zoom details
A: Zoom details will be included in your confirmation email that you’ll receive when you purchase your ticket.
Q: Will I get an attendance list?
A: An attendance list will not be issued. You will be invited to post your details in the chatbox which you can save before you leave the meeting.
Q: Will you start on time?
Q: Do I need to book my ticket in advance?
Q: When do ticket sales end?
A: You can purchase your ticket for this meeting up until 9:30am on the meeting date.